This splendid one bedroom villa is surrounded by natural gardens and overlooks the rice fields. It has been designed to showcase Balinese craftsmanship with generous sized bed draped in white mosquito net to add an element of romance. The villa offers a superior level of comfort with exquisite amenities and thoughtful touches at every turn, including a private pool and an open air gazebo featuring a large daybed.
Size : 100 m2 | Guess Room : 5m x 5m | Bath Room : 5m x 3m | • Private Pool : 7.5m x 2.5m | Wooden Sun Deck : 7.5m x 2.5m | • Open Air Gazebo with Day Bed : 2.5m x 2m
- Private Pool
- Open Air Gazebo with Day Bed
- En-suite bathroom facilities with a sunken tub
- In-room safe
- Coffee and tea refreshment facilities
- Room Service Menu
- High speed, wireless internet access
- Daily turn down service
- Air Conditioning
- Mini Bar
- TV with International Channels
- Mosquito net
- Restaurant and Bar
- Cooking Class Bale
- Culture Performance Bale
- Tour and Travel Arrangements
Check-out time: 12 pm
Parking space with 24 hours security guard
- Rates based on single or double occupancy and subject to an additional 21% service charge and tax.
- Extra beds can be provided for an additional US$40, plus 21% service charge and tax; includes breakfast.
- A maximum of three adults is permitted per room.
- A high season surcharge of US$35, plus 21% service surcharge and tax per room per night is applicable for the period July 01-August 31 and December 20-January 5.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Children under the age of twelve (12) years sharing a room with their parents will be free of charge on room only. The supplement for breakfast for children over five (5) years of age will be US$12, plus 21% service charge and tax.
- Children twelve (12) years of age and under will also be extended a 50% discount on any buffet dinners during their stay.
- Children under five (5) years of age will be offered breakfast and any buffet dinners free of charge.
- Baby cot and connecting room are available upon request.